Roblox FPS Unlocker is a must have software if you want to play the games with higher frame rate per second. It allows you provide the maximum clarity by optimizing the frames per second from low to high. If you want to play roblox games with high quality graphics, then you must download roblox fps unlocker from this page.
Being a gamer, I always enjoy my free time playing some roblox games such as Da Hood, Skywars, Bedwards and Pet Simulator X, etc. I always notice that the FPS is bit low in all of them thus poor graphics in the gameplay. We have also written a detailed Guide To Speed Glitch In Da Hood Game.
Then, I got to know that the FPS Unlocker will do the job of improving the graphics by optimizing the no of frames per second. Let us go ahead and read this guide in which we have shared complete details about it.
Roblox FPS Unlocker Download Free [v5.1]
Along with optimizing the graphics quality, rbxfpsunlocker can also do few more interesting tasks. I wish and you you experience them while playing the games with it. The new version of free roblox fps unlocker v5.1 comes with unable to find task scheduler fix and unlocking roblox’s windows 10 store fixed.
The file will be downloaded in (.zip) format. That’s fine and you don’t need to worry, we have discussed the instructions to install it on your pc below. If you are using any Roblox Script Executors such as KRNL, JJSploit or Synapse X, you would definitely find rbxfpsunlocker helpful.
ChangeLog Of Roblox FPS Unlocker v5.1:
- Support for Hyperion protected 64 bit client is added.
- Introduced the “TaskSchedulerTargetFPS” fast flag in the RFU Latest Version. In the nearest future, we can expect the official unlocking support by the roblox.
- Bugs with the ClientAppSettings.json file is now fixed. Having it fixed, RFU can now preserve the contents of the ClientAppSettings.json file.
- “Unlock Method” setting has got 3 options:
- Hybrid (Default) – It enables the Memory Write method for the Roblox Studio 32 bit client downloaded from the windows store and direct executable file RobloxPlayer.exe. On the other hand, it enables the Flags File method for the roblox studio 64 bit client.
- Flags File – This option sets the DFIntTaskSchedulerTargetFPS flag in the <roblox_version_path>/ClientSettings/ClientAppSettings.json. By having it added, you will be able to change the cap while the game is running and we all know that it was not possible earlier.
- Memory Write – This is the traditional unlocking method and it works by scanning and writing to the memory of the running roblox processes to unlock the number of Frames Per Second. Even though the recent roblox update is against to it, the Memory Write feature in the RFU is working well.
Note: It is recommended to use the memory write feature for the 32 bit client and it’s completely upon you when it comes to the 64 bit client as there is a risk of detection and errors while executing it.
How To Install Roblox FPS Unlocker On PC (Windows 10/11/8.1/7)
- The very first thing that you have to do is to download rbxfpsunlocker-x64.zip file from our download section above.
- Go to the folder where the zip file is saved on your pc.
- Select the file and right click on it to get the options.
- Hit “Extract All“ option to unzip the file into a separate folder. Select the location of the folder to be placed once the extraction of the zip file is done.
- Open “rbxfpsunlocker” folder now on your pc.
- Launch Roblox on your pc and hit “Shift+F5” key to see what FPS you are currently getting.
- It is clearly seen that the maximum FPS is limited to 59.9/s by default which is nothing but 60 FPS.
- Minimize the game and it’s settings and come back to the desktop or the folder location where it was extracted.
- Double click the file “rbxfpsunlocker.exe” and wait for a few seconds.
- Hit “Run anyway” button to launch the roblox fps unlocker on your windows pc.
- That will now open up the command prompt and the same will be minimized to system tray within 2 seconds of time.
- Don’t worry, it is running in the background. Now, you need to open up the roblox game and check your fps settings by pressing the “Shift+F5” key.
- Now, you can see that the number of frames per second is increased to 139.3 per second. Which is nearly 140 frames/second with free roblox fps unlocker software.
Now that you can start playing roblox with higher frames per second. Do not forget to use TG Macro alongside to automate things that takes a lot of time, easily and conveniently.